Thursday, February 14, 2013

What IF I tell you that I love you As I LOVE TEA :D HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Celebrating with $20k/200g BingDao(Iceland)Ancient Tree tea !  Happy Valentine's day :D




I will only take out this BING DAO TEA that I collected at 2007 in special occasions. Today is so special that I want to spend my Valentine's day with this lovely BingDao tea. I called it the Iceland tea! Why? it's from a mountain village which surrounding by snow mountains! so it looks like an iceland in the snow sea .





On 2012 tea expo, the BingDao tea was auctioned at $20k /200g !! Fortunately, I collected a little bit of it at the price of $500 in 2007 during my YunNan tea education journey ~~ 

I haven't drank the BingDao tea for about a year already :") never understand why it's being so expensive :X  Today I finally realized why it's being so expensive ! 





FIRST! of course is the low production~ if you have ever been to Bing Dao, you will see on top of the mountain village, less than 200 old Bing Dao tea trees there.... ( so not sure why everyone calls their pu'er tea as BingDao) 

Second! 
It has 0 bitterness!  Very long lasting sweetness, and rich liquor colour , even after the 13th infusion! 
This is a tea that can last up to 15 infusion but still with very strong taste :D 

Each leaf is very thick and strong that you can not even squeeze to break them ! Majorly because of the age of the tea tree is over 200 years old . The BingDao teas are collected in the early spring, when the leafs absorb the most nutrient during the winter! On TOP of the BingDao Village, tea trees are covered with snow at a below 0 temperature. THEY have been ABLE TO SURVIVE  for more than 200 crucial winters !





BingDao located in MengKu town in YunNan, it was a very poor town when we first go there in 2005-2007.. Now, it's being developed because of it's BingDao Old Tree Pu'er tea. 





 I miss MengKu ~~ The tea farmer families and the tea factories
 ( Uncle Li From the Ancient Tree Tea Factory, Mr. Dong from the ShuangJiang tea factory )

May our relationship as strong as the BingDao Tea Tree ~~ at this special day, presenting you a piece of TEA LEAF LOL 




No comments:

Post a Comment